- June 12, 2017 Frosh Parent Night; 6:30 pm
- July 24-28, 2017 VIKING CAMP – ALL LEVELS (Frosh – Varsity)
- $150.00 includes all summer workouts
- July 28, 2017 Frosh Equipment Handout & Camp Sign Up
- August 7, 2017 1st Day, Official Start Date 3:00 -6:00 p.m.
- Must turn in Athletic Code of Conduct and Physical and be cleared through athletic office prior to 1st day of Practice.
PV FIELD HOCKEY: Summer Field Hockey Camp Flyer
- July 31 – August 3, and August 7-10: 8:30-10:30 am for everyone 9-12th grades,Pre-Registration $90.00, Walk Up Registration $100.00
PV BOYS BASKETBALL:
PV CROSS COUNTRY: - contact Coach Vince Phipps @ [email protected]
- Summer Workouts begin Monday June 26, 2017
- Camping Trip to Taylorsville – August 6-9
- 1st Day of Official Practice – August 21 3:00
- 1st Day of School - Mandatory meeting in the library, after school.
- Tryouts at the PV Rec Center Pool. (Bidwell Jr HS)
- Must be cleared through athletic office to prior to tryout
GIRLS TENNIS - FALL 2017 ~ Mandatory meeting June 1 after school in girls locker room.
- Girls Tennis tryouts - August 14-16 at PV Tennis Courts
- 9-10th grades from 1:00-3:00
- 11-12th grades 3:00-5:00
- August 17-18th TBD
~ All Athletes must be cleared with a completed CUSD Athletic Code of Conduct, Physical and Health Insurance, in order to try out for athletic teams ~
Having a yearly physical is a state requirement for participation in school athletics, and must be complete before you can begin practice. Please download this physical packet from the Athletic page on the PVHS website or pick up the Packet in the Main Office. All information must be completed PRIOR to having the physical examination. This packet should be completed and will be collected on this night.
Health Insurance is also a requirement to participate in athletics. You must provide Company Name and Policy number to be cleared. Go to Student Insurance USA @ http://www.studentinsuranceusa.com/ or Covered California http://www.coveredca.com/ for your health insurance needs.