SCHEDULE CHANGE GUIDELINES
PV Counseling and Administration
After schedule is picked up at our Round Up on August 13th and 14th, you must fill out a Schedule Correction Form and turn it into the Counseling Department table. The forms will be given to the Counselors and once the corrected has been made, you will receive an email with your corrected schedule. If a correction can not be made for any of the following reasons, your Counselor will notify you by email.
To request a schedule change after school starts, you may come to the Counseling Office at lunch or after school to see your Counselor. No appointments will be made for schedule changes.
First Semester - Fall 2018 ABSOLUTELY NO ELECTIVE CHANGES
ONLY CHANGES TO BE CONSIDERED:
1. A "D" or "F" grade from spring semester indicates the student should repeat a course
2. Student needs to enroll in a graduation or college requirement
3. Student is academically over-programmed and needs to adjust the academic load
4. There is a documented medical reason for a class period change
5. Student and teacher have spent one full school year together and it is beneficial to be separated
6. Level change is a class change within the same department to increase or decrease academic level of difficulty appropriate to student ability*
Changes finalized by December - New course begins 1st day of spring semester
Changes to be considered:
Student needs to enroll in a graduation or college requirement (Counselors will check for senior enrollment in graduation requirements upon finalization of first semester grades. Necessary adjustments will be made immediately)
Student is academically over-programmed and needs to adjust the academic load
STUDENTS MAY COME TO THE COUNSELING OFFICE DURING THEIR LUNCH OR AFTER SCHOOL. THEY ARE SEEN ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.