Cash 4 College
Financial Aid Workshop
October 26, 2016
6:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Advisors from Butte College and Chico State will be available to help explain the financial aid process. Students and parents can fill out the on-line financial aid application using PV's computers.
Checklist of important documents you need to help complete the FAFSA
If you don't have every one of these documents, that's okay. Come to a workshop with the documents that you have and that apply to you.
* Driver's license, if you have one
* Social Security card or number, if you have one
* Alien registration number, if you have one
* Your 2015 income information
* Parent 2015 income information
* Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) - yours or your parents'
* Your tax and parent tax information; previous years taxes are okay for now if you don't have 2015 tax information
* 2015 bank statements
* Any records of untaxed income such as welfare benefits, Social Security benefits, or child support payments
* List of colleges you are interested in attending
Financial Aid on the web - START HERE