We are not just a school, we are a family!
To promote individual student educational success via a sequence of teaching, learning, assessment and support.
The vision for Pleasant Valley High School provides a framework for commitments and strategic planning and is guided by the following questions:
1. What do we want students to know and be able to do?
2. How will we know if they've learned it?
3. How will we respond when they don't?
4. How will we respond when they do?
5. How will we provide opportunities for every student to connect to the P.V. community?
Are you being bullied or harassed?
Call the PVHS
Bullying and Harassment Tip Line
530.891.3050, ext. 333
EVERYONE has the right to be treated with respect!
Anti-bullying and harassment website resources:
California Dept. of Ed.
Local anti-bullying blog
Chico Support Group:
PV Viking = Super Bowl Champion/MVP
Class of 2002